Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Kairelith - Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairelit

Kairelith - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Kairelith - Holy Paladin   Kairelith - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:50 pm

1.Character Name, Time Played: Kairelith , 59d 18h
2. Other characters: vadd (mage) karlean (warlock)
3. Armory Link
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours thrusday to monday any time really and the rest useally 18-23:30
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Transfer from different server so non here.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: MC ZG and just all heroics but none of the raid in TBC thus far
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: To get more experience in game, New areas new adventure and more challange.
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Same as in none
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. 20 years old, from N.Ireland Male and I want to play mostly to have fun with other people and have a laugh
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kairelith - Holy Paladin   Kairelith - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Hey Kairelit, thanks for applying to Last Omen.

Erato, the Paladin's Class Leader shall answer to your application soon.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
erato
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Kairelith - Holy Paladin   Kairelith - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Hello Kairelith,

i reviewed your gear and i think its ok for a non-raid player. I think a few runs in Kara with us will benefit you in some items, but to me you are a dedicated pala healer since you have many pvp healing items.

Please sign up to the forum (you are in a trial status) and see how it goes in action.

Regards,
Erato
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairelith - Holy Paladin   Kairelith - Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kairelith - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1