Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Piranxass - Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
piranxas

Piranxass - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Piranxass - Hunter   Piranxass - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:07 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played:piranxass (very old player so old i forgot the days ) lol
2. Other characters:saprina loc 66 piranhaz warrior 70 and many hordes 70
3. Armory Link.
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours.all day in a weak i have net cafe
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left.only karazan and i stop because raid stop
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience:karazan foul run
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:fun and xp from new instanse mostly fun
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen:rikis.goldengr.pssola.punkis.makaros
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No):ofc yes i dond axpet to clear in first day all 25 instanses
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant33-greece-male-just hello ))
Back to top Go down
Punkis
Class Leader
Class Leader
Punkis

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : 3d animation
Humor : don't have one on me right now
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Piranxass - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piranxass - Hunter   Piranxass - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Heya my friend i am Punkis.I am sorry for my late response.You have some PvP items but of the other hand you have some very good drops from kara.I can see that your stats are nice and you are ready to move on.I would like to welcome you to the last omen!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-radio.gr
willi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Piranxass - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piranxass - Hunter   Piranxass - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Welcome mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piranxass - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piranxass - Hunter   Piranxass - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piranxass - Hunter
Page 1 of 1