Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Druid, Saphiraso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphiras

Druid, Saphiraso Empty
PostSubject: Druid, Saphiraso   Druid, Saphiraso Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Saphiraso, 71days and 4 h

2. Other characters: I have migrated to this server, now I am in a kz guild. Nothing special

3. Armorylink:

4. Available weekly raiding times: Thusday, Wednsday from 19:00+, Thursday, Friday, Sat, and Sunday

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. I don't understand the question. If I understand the question right I have always been tank, dps if I wanted.

6. Raiding experience (Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience): Clear MC, BWL. I have raided kz ALOT! I got a full epic shaman too, and my druid have alot epics from kz too. Killed gruul and maggy too, and like 2 bosses in ssc but don't remember the tacs.

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I am looking for a raiding and kind guild. I love to riad and I think you may be a perfect guild for me.

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Don't know any1.

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): YES

10. About yourself (Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant): I am a 17 years old male, living in Sweden with my family. I study economy and play handboll.
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Druid, Saphiraso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid, Saphiraso   Druid, Saphiraso Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:50 am

Hello Saphiras,

Thank you very much for applying! Druid Class Leader Fasoulitsa shall contact you soon.
Back to top Go down
Fasoulitsa
Class Leader
Class Leader
Fasoulitsa

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Druid, Saphiraso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid, Saphiraso   Druid, Saphiraso Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm

he is dps feral druid....we accept only resto and tank feral druids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Druid, Saphiraso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid, Saphiraso   Druid, Saphiraso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid, Saphiraso
Page 1 of 1