Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Moyraine - Fire mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moyraine

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Moyraine - Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Moyraine - Fire mage   Moyraine - Fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played: Moyraine, 137 days

2. Other characters: Lock 62, pally 60, druid 46, Warrior 70 on another realm

3. Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Moyraine (i have S1 set for PvP but T4 helm and spellfire set for Pve)

4. Available weekly raiding times: i have turns on works so... depends, but something like 3 days x week

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left: Member of FoW for 1 years and half, then left for a break

6. Raiding experience (Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience): did all pre BC, full Karazhan and Gruul after BC

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: cause many of my guildies talk very good of you

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Marchhare

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): yes

10. About yourself (Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant): My name is Nicola, 31 years old, from Italy. Using TS/ventrilo
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Moyraine - Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moyraine - Fire mage   Moyraine - Fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:37 am

Hello Moyraine,

You're from Landsknecht Mercenaries guild and very accepted. Thank you very much for your interest. I have already activate your account to forum and please register to DKP site as well.
Back to top Go down

Moyraine - Fire mage
Page 1 of 1