Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Priest application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odet

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:23 am

1. Character Name, Time Played:Odet , Around 20 days

2. Other characters:None on ER have an Undead Rogue tho on Dragonblight (Normal)

3. Armory Link.

4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours.Am not quite sure about this section.Cant name any specific days.But i guess i can raid up to 3-4 days a week.After 19:00 ((wow time)) would fit me just fine.

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. FoR (Flame of Rebirth),No specific reason just left when my bro invited on his current guild where i m a member atm.Wasnt raiding back then anyway Smile

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience:AQ20/ZG MC/BWL up to Vael. Karazhan/Gruul's/Maggy/SSC/TK (never seen Kael tho).Keep in mind that these has been done with my rogue.With Odet i ve just ran Karazhan 2-3 times and SSC (Lurker)

7. Why are you applying to the Last Owamen / why do you nt to raid:Well some RL friends are here (incl. my sister)/ Decided to get back on raiding to keep me in shape Smile

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen:Odil,Erato and lot's of ppl we were back together in FoR

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No):Yes

10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.Well i m alex currently 19 from greece.Further information wouldnt be any neccessary i guess Smile

I wanna add here that my First aid isnt raised up to 375,hopefully i ll get it done in no time!
Odet
Back to top Go down
Mails
Mails

Male Number of posts : 57
Humor : F1,Panathinaikos,WOW,Games
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:30 am

Accept him Odil.Please.Puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Odil
Class Leader
Class Leader
Odil

Female Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : both
Humor : ofc
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Hmmmm.. He lied about his age.. He's almost 20 Razz

Register on forum and DKP site and Ponos will activate your account soonish Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest application
Page 1 of 1