Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Goobi DPS warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gobi

Goobi DPS warrior Empty
PostSubject: Goobi DPS warrior   Goobi DPS warrior Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played: Goobi 32 days and 70 days on my priest, so i have ingame expericence

2. Other characters: Alghatar lvl 70 shadowpriest

3. Armory Link:

4. Available weekly raiding times: Mon, Wed, Sat, San 15:00 - 24:00 server time yeah

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Member of ABC raid group for 1 year, left cause raid group disbanded. none, i'm new to this server so i'm only doing kara once a week with friends to clear it.

6. Raiding experience (Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience): Clear MC, BWL. No TBC Experience
on my priest i have cleared mc,bwl,aq 40 up to cthun zg aq 20 and naxx i have killed whole spider wing and first boss in every other wing
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:
Some of my friends applied and i thought i could apply to.
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: I've been in couple of instances with Ponos. Awesome guy
Senadi i know him:)
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Always prepared for raid

10. About yourself (Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant): Hello, my name is Alexander and i'm 17 years old. i come from norway and i ahve been playing WOW for about 2 and a half years. I'm recently new to the server because i wanted to play with my big brother. (Iloxz)

hoping to get a reply. and if not, GL in the raids!
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Goobi DPS warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobi DPS warrior   Goobi DPS warrior Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:04 am

Hello Goobi,

Endyllion shall contact you soon about your application. Thank you for your application.
Back to top Go down

Goobi DPS warrior
Page 1 of 1