Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remoniqu

Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:53 pm

1 remonique gnome warlock

2. Other characters:several twink.12.29.39 and my new one 59

3. Armory Link my armour link dont come on here i must of done it wrong...can your please check the armoury thanks..

4. weekly raiding times:Can do atleast 5 days a week...from 5 game time till 1 midnight gametime..

5. I have raided with several raid groups in my time..before TBC it was core..After TBC a raiding for vaulted secrets for about 6months...was makeing realy good progress in SSC/TK untill it disbanded since lack of sign ups...And most recent it was the dark crusade, was only with them for the fun off raiding again...had kara and gruuls on farm but wasnt makeing anymore progress...

6. Raiding experience:I have raided MC AQ 20, AQ40 and ZG all before TBC..After TBC kara gruuld SSC/TK

I am applying for last omen hopeing i will get the to love raiding like i did do before my raid group disbanded, and most of to have a little fun and meet new faces.

8. To tell you the truth i have no freinds that o know of in last omen but cant be to sure....Popular person you see *Flexes*

9. Indeed i have time for wipe and such in raids...thats what raiding is all about no?
If your not prepared for that i dont think you should be raiding at all..

10. Well info about me...where can i start...Ermm i am 21 years of age from the UK...Male..
Played wow for about 2 and a half years now...addiction i hate it..Thats realy it...

Hope i hear from you soon

Thanks alot for your time

Remonique *Bows*
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:19 am

Hello Remonique,

We've talked in-game and I agree with your application. Please register on our forum.
Back to top Go down
willi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 pm

welcome to LO mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock application
Page 1 of 1