Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fauron

Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed ) Empty
PostSubject: Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed )   Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Greetings, My name is Fauron ( char name ) and I have played for 122 days. I started wow about 4 years ago and I was one of the best Resto droods on the server Pre TBC ( full dreamwalker )
( sorry if I am in PvP gear, if i have under 1800 healing I am in pvp gear )
I am able to play everyday, anytime, in other words 24/7 Smile
My Previous raid Groups/guilds was Deathwing Nemesis, Lost Chapter and The Dragon Raiders,
In LC I was in pre tbc, btw I have full t5 feral tanking gear with 66% dodge, I will specc feral if needed but I preffer not to.
I have experience from TBC up to BT, No bosses done in BT tho. I have experience from all Heroics, done em too many times btw.
My contact in Last Omen is Endyllion who suggested I should make an app.
I have 8k gold so I am always ready, I got hacked 5-6 months ago and Lost everything, Including Proffensions, I havent bothered getting em up again but ofc, If its needed just whisper me and ill get it to max in 3 days Smile
I am a 17 years old boy from Norway I am normally playing on the u21 National team in football for norway but atm I am out with a minicius Injury so its not 100% I will get back to football. I am out for 7-8 months from this date and after that I just have to see, I am getting better I will stop wow for sure But If I dont get better I will play, Please take that under considuration that it may only be that I will raid with you for 7 months.

Best Regreats from Fauron Smile
Back to top Go down
Fauron

PostSubject: hehe sorry forgot something   Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:54 pm

hehe forgot to say that I have 198 BoJ I have been saving for the New gear on the Isle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fasoulitsa
Class Leader
Class Leader
Fasoulitsa

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed )   Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:11 pm

cheers

wellcome to our raid group mate:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed )   Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fauron-Resto Drood ( tank if needed )
Page 1 of 1