Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Zazire, Shaman Elemental

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zazire

Zazire, Shaman Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Zazire, Shaman Elemental   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:33 pm

1. Character Name/ Time played: Zazire, Played for 2 years.

2. Other Characters: Frost Mage 66, Prot Warrior 62.

3. Armoury link:

4. Available times: Everynight except Saturday, 19.00-00.00.

5. Previous Raid Groups: Power Within.

6. Raid Exp: I have had Karazan on farm, we cleared Grull several times, did void reaver 4 times, maggy once, and lots of wipes on alar.

7. I feel i would like a new challenge and this group looks really nice a friendly, but very commited.

8.I have time and i am willing to farm and prepare for raid/wipes: Yes

9. About me: My name is Graham, i am 35 years old, i live in Morecambe in england, i am friendly and easy to get on with, i am also very understanding so if i am ineed of changeing something i will always willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Zazire, Shaman Elemental   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:19 pm

Hello Zazire,

Nice gear, but you're missing enchants on 5 items. There is also 1 healing item.

Anyway, register on our forum and we'll have to work with your high level enchants to resolve this issue. Welcome and thank you very much for your application.
Back to top Go down
zazire

PostSubject: thankyou   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Yes i have nearly got the mats for my enchants and i am a few badges short for some upgrades, but i wont be far off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Zazire, Shaman Elemental   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 pm

It's OK! That were my b1atching comments when evaluating your gear Smile A good gear can help you, but again skills matters equally. You can use our raid guild bank for cheaper enchanting materials.

Your account has been activated. Please, register on our DKP site as well.
Back to top Go down
Teraki

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Zazire, Shaman Elemental   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:41 pm

hey zaz. armory link is missing? but who cares Smile you sound like the right kind of guy for LO ^^
Back to top Go down
Zazire

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: here it is   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zazire, Shaman Elemental   Zazire, Shaman Elemental Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zazire, Shaman Elemental
Page 1 of 1