Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Nynella - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blabla

Nynella - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Nynella - Warrior   Nynella - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played: 44 days 11 hours

2. Other characters: Nynella lvl 70 Warrior

3. Armory Link:

4. Available weekly raiding times: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu 16:00 - 24:00 server time

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Raided with Syntax on my priest and later transfered to another realm with her. Didn't get along well with someone in the raid group.

6. Raiding experience (Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience): Clear MC, AQ20 and ZG and a small bit of BWL and AQ40. TBC experience up to 2nd boss in MH. This is on my priest though. On my warrior I've tanked up to Gruul.

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I want to start over and have some fun again while raiding on my warrior.

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: I know Laytexice, she directed me here.

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): YES, ofcourse.

10. About yourself (Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant): My name is Renée, and i am 21 years old. I work parttime and follow a study at home.
Back to top Go down
blabla

Nynella - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nynella - Warrior   Nynella - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:46 pm

I can't seem to post the armory link on the forum. Not sure what the problem is. Though I guess you can always find it. I'm the only char in all of europe named Nynella Razz
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Nynella - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nynella - Warrior   Nynella - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi Nyn,
Thx for applying to our humble forums!
Endyllion, shall come in touch with you soon, in-game.

Patience is gold bounce
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
blabla

Nynella - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nynella - Warrior   Nynella - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:28 am

I'm sorry I've already applied elsewhere now. I've been looking further and found something that suited me better. Thank you for your time though.

Nynella
Back to top Go down

Nynella - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nynella - Warrior   Nynella - Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm

nnnnoooooo!!! feck feck feck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nynella - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nynella - Warrior   Nynella - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nynella - Warrior
Page 1 of 1