Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Dps Warrior Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Looker

Dps Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:06 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Looker, 170days 21hours
2. Other characters: Kuuberos-shaman 70 (ele now), Blood elf-mage 70 on another realm
3. Armory Link.
4. Available weekly raiding times: every day except wednesday and thursday, and if i need to go somewhere (not often, max 1 day per week)
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left: last raiding group i was in was Vaulted secrets, i was member i think (3 months back and i was not so long there), raid group got disbanded so from that time i was doing almost nothing in wow, i was in VS like month or so
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: whole MC, ony, ZG, AQ20 pre-TBC / whole kara, 2 bosses in ZA, void reaver in TK, morogrim, lurker and almost blind guy, was under 10% i think/all heroics except BM
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: Grunwar and Volupta told me about you so i want to try it Smile hard to get spot as dps warrior :p / i want to conquer as much as possible before WotLK and hopefuly find new friends
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Volupta and Grunwar, maybe someone else, not sure who all is in there
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): ofcourse
10. About yourself: I am 18, I live in Czech republic, I am male, and i hope i find new friends in your raid group aswell as good party Smile
Back to top Go down
Looker

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:08 pm

can not give armory link, do not know why, we can see each other in game anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
volupta

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Hi looker thanks for applying endyllion will have the final say but i can say that i know you from FG still know you. I know you can do DPS. I allso know that you can tank if needed.You forgot to add the bit were you said you have allso had experience in leading ive only had the pleasure of you leading kara but i bet you can lead anythink else if you put your mind to it.Take a look at him endy he will be worth having Smile
Back to top Go down
volupta

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:13 pm

The armoury link has been disabled due to security reasons looker so i wouldnt worry about that too much.
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:01 pm

If Volupta and Sianny vouch for you dude, and looking at your armory link, i can say that i don't need anything else.

Welcome to LO
Back to top Go down
willi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Welcome to LO, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Looker

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:34 pm

thanks guys for taking me in and for nice welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dps Warrior Application   Dps Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dps Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1