Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Hunter application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldock

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 pm

1.Character Name: My character is called Baldock, I am a level 70 hunter. I have been playing world of warcraft for over three years.

2. Other characters: I have a level 70 warrior who’s gear is ready for Karazhan.

3. Armory Link. the site is down

4. Available weekly raiding times: I am available to raid all days that I’m needed. At the weekend I am down at my girlfriend’s house but I will have my laptop/internet access.

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left: The last raid group/guild I was in was Earthen Alliance, I was with them for nearly 7 months. The reason I left was because I really wanted new challenges other than regular Karazhan runs, which was the only thing they could offer. Before that I was member of Titan Alliance, I was with them for a few months, the reason I left them was because I had real life problems that needed to be sorted out. Before Titan Alliance I was with Vaulted Secrets and Zerg, (Zerg and Vaulted Secrets joined a raiding alliance, and a mixture of the Zerg leader and Vaulted Secrets hunter class leader causing many problems for the groups members).

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience: I have had nearly a years worth of experience in BLW, MC, ZG, AQ40, AQ20 and Onyxia. TBC raiding: I've had many months worth of experience in Karazhan. Heroic experience: I’ve had experience of nearly all the heroics at some time or another, and I have all the heroic keys.

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I have been looking for a raid group for a while, but pretty much everywhere I’ve applied have been full of hunters. I have a love for raiding and meeting new people. I also am seeking new challenges and raiding experiences.

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Morfo (70 mage).

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes

10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. My name is Sean Bradley, I am 21 year old male, and I come from Washingborough. England.
Back to top Go down
Morfo
Morfo

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi Baldock Smile

It´s nice to see someone i know applying to the RG for a change Wink

Not up to me but i can recommend Baldock, he´s a good and friendly player (he knows what he's doing)

//Morfo
Back to top Go down
Baldock

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Hey mate, thanks for your reply Smile be good to have the chance to raid with you again
Back to top Go down
sianny

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Hey Baldy

I can recommend this cheeky little dwarf as I have known him for since forever back in early days in EA. Wink

Endy shall also recall him from the days of Zerg flower
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 am

OMG ITS BALDOCK

GET HIM IN GET HIM IN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baldock

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: hi you two   Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:02 am

Hellio Sianny Endyllion it been a long time how have you guys been Smile
Back to top Go down
Punkis
Class Leader
Class Leader
Punkis

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : 3d animation
Humor : don't have one on me right now
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Heya i am pUnkis sorry for my latest respawn.I would like to tell you ...welcome to the last omen (if you change the hands sockets Razz) ....have fun m8
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-radio.gr
Baldock

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: thank   Hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Thank you i will not let you down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application