Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Grunwar - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grunwar

Grunwar - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Grunwar - Warrior   Grunwar - Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:24 pm

1. Grunwar
2. Dyrage lvl 49 warlock
3. dont know how to link sorry [Helm of the Stalwart Defender] [Necklace of the Juggernaut] [Spaulders of Dementia] [Devilshark Cape] [Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece] [Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx] [Bonefist Gauntlets] [Lion's Heart Girdle] [Unwavering Legguards] [Violet Signet] [Dath'Remar's Ring of Defense] [Dabiri's Enigma] [Adamantine Figurine] [Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch]

Total armour is 16.6k HP is 14k and DEf is 500+.....dodge parry both around 18% and block 20% with a block value of 377- 414 ..depending on trinkets used which change for bosses ofc.

4. Most days at normal raiding times 20:00 till morning. .cant raid Sundays and saturdays 50/50 cahance of raiding
5. FallenGods was MT then became OT was busy most of the time ..Left becasue i had left WOW for more than 4 months ..but now im back!
6. Raiding experince pre TBC was MC BWL and such. TBC times have oonly been Kara only downd curator atm and the other noob bosses before it... Done all heroics but trying to get Alcatraz heroic save that silly gnome mage and Shat Halls heroic 45 min quest run done for the TK raid attunment.. Still need to go to Hyjal if ever to continue my BT raid attunment chain quest.
7. To raid - have fun and ofc get better geared ..for BT and expansion. Want to be a much more better tank than i already am and know it will take gold and patience.
8. dont know anyone in LAstOmen some might know me ..but i can never remember names...but daily removing some inactive from my firends list ..as it cant hold them all - list FULL Sad
9. yep willing to RAid/Wipe ..both go hand in hand..As long as i got the gold im ready to die!
10. 25 years old London , England, male , a LEO too. REally hoping to be given a chance. ...be patient with me too as it takes 1 or 2 tries before i totally get it sometimes ...but i learn fast np and do what im told Smile
Back to top Go down
Mails
Mails

Male Number of posts : 57
Humor : F1,Panathinaikos,WOW,Games
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Grunwar - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grunwar - Warrior   Grunwar - Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:55 pm

The Warrior Leader Endyllion will contact you soon.I'll inform him.
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Grunwar - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grunwar - Warrior   Grunwar - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:38 am

Grunwar, please add me on your friends list so i can talk to you when u get IG. I have done the same thing.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
volupta

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Grunwar - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grunwar - Warrior   Grunwar - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Grunwar does know some one that would be me and sianny but talking from experience he is a damned good tank i can vouch for that from old MC days when FG were heroes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grunwar - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grunwar - Warrior   Grunwar - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grunwar - Warrior
Page 1 of 1