Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Asserina - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asserina

Asserina - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Asserina - Warrior   Asserina - Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:27 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name: Asserina. My playtime is: 29 days.
2. Other characters: I got a hunter, level 70 aswell.
3. Armory Link:
4. Available weekly raiding times: I can raid the most days. Need to eat at 18:00 though. (around that time)
5. Previous raiding groups position: Not raided TBC - though i know how to raid. I have raided alot with my hunter.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: I have raided ZG. Full runs.
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I apply cause i like to raid, and i like to tank. I like new things to try out. I love the atmosphere when raiding, all in all = I love to raid Smile
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Tigersfang is a freind of my, told me about the guild.
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / Wipes: Yes.
10. About yourself: I'm 14 - nealy 15, i'm from Denmark. I like to raid (ofcourse).
And please, because i'm 14-15, doesn't mean i can't be serious - i'll be as mature as any other member of the raidgroup.
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Asserina - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asserina - Warrior   Asserina - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:35 am

I'd like to meet you IG asserina. I have put your name in my friends list, but i havent found you yet. Could u please send a /tell to Endyllion?

thanx
Back to top Go down

Asserina - Warrior
Page 1 of 1