Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Stelios - Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stelios

Stelios - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Stelios - Shaman   Stelios - Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played:Elladara ! i am playing WoW 3 years and this character is my alt

2. Other characters:Elf Rogue 70 at Scarshield Legion main Human Warlock 62 at Tarren Mill alt

3. Armory Link

4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. I am available all the days of the week i am available from 15:00- 00:00 and i work in the millitay and my work hours are 07:30 to 15:00 every day except weekends i am available all days except if i am on duty ! which means that i am on duty 24 hours

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. I am Member of the Natural Horde Killers and i only have done heroics

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: As i said i am playing WoW 3 years i have experience from a lot Pre-TBC raids TBC raids and i have done a lot of heroics lately

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I am applying cause i need a guild that can do raids on Gruul Magtheridon Karazhan and a lot guild heroics ! i want to raid cause first to help geared up me and my fellow guild m8s

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: I do not Know any members of the guild but i am willing to know a lot of ppl

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): YES

10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. My name is Stelios i am 24 years old from Greece and as i said i am in the millitary and i love playing a lot of MMORPG games and i have linked my main gear to see what i am capable to do!
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Stelios - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelios - Shaman   Stelios - Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Geia sou re Stelio,

Assuming that you are applying as an elemental Shaman, i must saddly inform you that your gear is rather weak comparing to our recuirements.

Since we are not a hardcore raiding group, we raid 3-4 days max, which means that we cant spare karazhan raids to a regular base.
We are already trying to leave karazhan behind and head forward to ZA and 25mans, thus we are looking for members who already got kara-level-gear.

We would gladly reconsider your application, if you manage to collect that gear, or at least reputation/badge/heroic gear.

Ponos.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
stelios

Stelios - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Gia   Stelios - Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:57 pm

well i am applying cause i thought i u guys have raiding Kara and ZA Magtheridon Gruul etc i tought this guild would have helped me geared up with Kara gear cause the guild i am is not doing Kara runs or other runs! the same happened with my rogue i was in a useless guild and when i applyed for a member to the best guild the first thing they do was to geared up me and now we almost have ZA and Magtheridon the 2 most 25 man raids that is what i wanted to reply to u! ty for the time ! and cya in game tommorow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stelios - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stelios - Shaman   Stelios - Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stelios - Shaman
Page 1 of 1