Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Stéinr - Prot Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stéinr

Stéinr - Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Stéinr - Prot Paladin   Stéinr - Prot Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:49 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Stéinr, 46 days and 21 hours.
2. Other characters: Arenath, Raphaél
3. Armory Link.
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. Pretty much every day. I'm in my GCSE year at school, so past 23:00 on weeknights isn't too good for me, but I can sometimes make exceptions. ^^
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Not been in a raidgroup. In a raid guild at the mo, but they're only just starting in Karazhan and wiped four times on Moroes ._. so I want to join a raid group so I can get in some real raiding times.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: ZG, MC and OL. Raided Karazhan up to Curator, and have done all the heroics except Tempest Keep ones.
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I want to raid because it's fun, I love the sense of progress that comes when you continue, and the loot is just a nice bonus Smile
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: None. Replied to an advertisement on Trade Channel.
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yup.
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. 15, but if you PM me ingame I'm not exactly your immature kid playing WoW Razz From England, Male and if you wanted to know, am a 360 Engineer so if you guys need stuff making, pm me with mats Razz
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Stéinr - Prot Paladin   Stéinr - Prot Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Heya Steinr,
Erato is Paladin's Class Leader. He shall come in touch with you.
Put him on your contact list.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
erato
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Stéinr - Prot Paladin   Stéinr - Prot Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:54 pm

hello,

just checked the armory, and saw a half dps / tank gear .. so i cannot say anything atm. Maybe we can do IG a little heroic to see how you are doing in action.

I dont know the rest of the items, but we really need that 490 in def and much health Smile.

Cya in game,
Erato
Back to top Go down
Stéinr

PostSubject: RE: Erato   Stéinr - Prot Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Just a heads-up- I'm an RPer, and I also have a half set of DPS gear for soloing xD. The gear you saw was Chestplate of A'dal, Torn-Heart Axe of Battle, right? Yeah, that's my DPS/grinding gear Razz. My health unbuffed in tank gear is 13.5k, and I have Tankatronics. Razz. And if you see me in totally crap greens, that'll be me in RP gear :S. Gimme a message ingame, mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Stéinr - Prot Paladin   Stéinr - Prot Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey Steinr,

Register to our forums mate
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stéinr - Prot Paladin   Stéinr - Prot Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stéinr - Prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1