Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Guerreira - Prot Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guerreir

Guerreira - Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Guerreira - Prot Warrior   Guerreira - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:09 pm

1. Character Name: Guerreira Time Played: Ill edit this later cause i cant go to wow atm
2. Other characters: Alluring
3. Armory Link: [ i'm with dps gear, my tank gear is much better ] - 14k armor and 520+ defense
4. Available weekly raiding times: 7 days a week [ except when i have exams ] and every hour
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left: Hmmm position? Tank !
6. Raiding experience: Raided SSC, Gruuls, kara and ZA
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I want to improve my gear and i love to raid
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: None
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yeps
10. About yourself: 19, Portugal, Male and i like to play wow Smile
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Guerreira - Prot Warrior   Guerreira - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Cool man thanx for the application, ill whisp you in game to check your gear and chat.
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

PostSubject: Re: Guerreira - Prot Warrior   Guerreira - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 am

Still haven't seen you in game. Could you please add me to your friends list as well ? Or send me a list with your current tanking gear so i can check it??

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

PostSubject: Re: Guerreira - Prot Warrior   Guerreira - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:29 am

ok checked your gear on Wow armory.

I have to say that you are very nicely geared, and well on your way to raising your stats to desired levels, but unfortunately, SSC Gruul and Maggy that we are trying to do now require equipment in the Tier 4 region. I would still like to talk to you though, and perhaps see you in action in one of the Karazhan test runs we are thinking of doing. I would suggest budging up and purchasing the items in Shattrath. they would really bring up your characters stats Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guerreira - Prot Warrior   Guerreira - Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guerreira - Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1