Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Calistus - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calistus

Calistus - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Calistus - Warrior   Calistus - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:37 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Calistus, 143 days 14 hours

2. Other characters: Calistos (70 rogue)

3. Armory Link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=EarthenRing&n=Calistus

4. Available weekly raiding times: Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday definitely, other days vary.

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left: Currently in Immortalus (10-man raids) - member for 2-3 months or more.

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: Every heroic, Karazhan (all bosses), Zul'Aman, Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, AQ20, AQ40, BWL

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I like raiding and want to see new areas and bosses.

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: The people from Flame of Rebirth (xairetismata)

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes

10. About yourself: Almost 14 (I realize you want 17+ but I have proof that I'm not your stereotypical stupid internet kiddie - will send proof in PM if requested), US, Male, I speak Greek and lived in Greece for 9 years, was born in UK.
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Calistus - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calistus - Warrior   Calistus - Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 am

I will contact you in game Calistus, on Tuesday 8th of May. I will probably need to check your gear and your built.

Nothing too much Smile

C ya tommorow.

Alternatively you can contact me IG.

Endyllion
Back to top Go down

Calistus - Warrior
Page 1 of 1