Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Evilyn - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isse

Evilyn - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Evilyn - Warrior   Evilyn - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:07 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Evilyn, 23 days

2. Other characters: Hade a lvl 70 Priest Isse, but hi is gone

3. Armory Link:

4. Available weekly raiding times:almost every day, exept when my kids are sick

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Pre TBC healing leader for The Attuned, after TBC FoW, was in TA since 2004, and whit FoW , just some months

6. Raiding experience (Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience): Pre-TBC (as healer) MC, Onyxia, BWL, RAQ, TAQ, ZG, after TBC (as healer) Kara, gruul, maggy, SSC. Whit Warrior only kara

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: i wanted to start again raiding after a long break from WoW, so why not whit a newlystarted RG. thats is about same stage as im am in development of chars

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: None, I saw you advertise in general/trade chat

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): YES

10. About yourself (Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant): My name is Isse, im soon 32 years old, im from Sweden, have 3 kids, age soon 4 x2 and baby soon 1 year, so it might happen i have sudenly have to go AFK to see what they doing, hade a break from WoW about 6 months dude to my third kid was born, why i dont play my priest anymore, is that i dont find the joy in beeing a "backup"healer as blizzard made them out to bee, i can explaine more in /pm or /w
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Evilyn - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evilyn - Warrior   Evilyn - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Heya there Evilyn,

I am Endyllion, and i am the Warrior Leader for the Last Omen. I will throw a /t your way as soon as i see you IG. Would love to chat and see whether you would be an asset to our raiding group.

And yes, being in the thick of things is what being a warrior is all about Smile
Back to top Go down

Evilyn - Warrior
Page 1 of 1