Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Natureza - Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natureza

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:37 pm

1. Natureza, 101days played, 23 @ lvl 70
2. Other characters: Haina 66 Rogue, Akesh 51 Priest and some minor others.
4. Every night, hard to tell which hours. Only thing that can cause my hours to differ is my studies [Mon 8-11 ServerTime, Thur 13-16Server Time]
5. PreTBC- Beyond Raiders for nearly a year. A Veteran Tanking member, left due to changes in atmosphere and growing tension.
TBC- The Four Keys, member position of dps warrior. Raided for 2 months and left due to disbanding.
Hegemonia- polish raidgroup, raided for month as dps and tank warrior. Left due to over 7 senior rank warriors signing for raids.
6. Pre-TBC: Cleared everything apart ToAQ [Twins and up left alive..] and Naxxramas [Razuvious and Anub'Rekhan downed]
TBC- Karazhan cleared, only Morogrim and Vashj left in SSC, Void Reaver dead and wipe nights on A'Lar in TK. Maggy dead, Gruul cleared, Doomwalker killed, New Kazzak killed.
7. Punkis's spamming on general [Razz] caught my attention and he seemed a nice guy, so why not ?
But seriously - i was always raiding to have the chance to fight and finally defeat the PvE encounters of this game. But people who i was raiding with, were very important to me. For example - i played with and met many people, but i never managed to find the same great bunch as in Beyond Raiders, The Four Keys were close though!
Still it was always the chalange that caught my attention and reason why i was raiding for.
8. Punkis -the spammer- Razz
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes, Yes and Yes
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.

Well i'm 19year old dude, turning 20 in may 2008. I was living in Poland for 19 years of my life, but for 6 months by now i'm living on my own in UK, studying, working and pretending i'm becoming more mature Smile
My course of studies is Public Relations, due to the fact i like advertising and especially the human communication.

I'm applying to you in hope you need a dps warrior for your team.
At this very moment my build is more pvp focused, but when i'm approved for you guys, i'll change to something like this:

or

i have the gear for both styles of dps, i'm flexible here so if you want the Blood Frenzy debuff i'll stay as MS warrior, if you want a single player high dps, i'll change to dual wield.

if you need a tank, i'm also available and willing to go for it, but please consider my application at first as dps warrior.
In case you need a tank my build would be:

Looking forward to hear from You!
Back to top Go down
Natureza

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:39 pm

due to some strange circumstances my links doesn't show even though i put them in

i'm sorry for this. in case you want to discuss anything, i'm happy to answer all of your questions
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Greetings mate and welcome to our forum,
I am glad to hear that you are experienced in both tanking and dpsing roles.
We are currently looking for tanks since its a bit more vital role to start with, but that doesnt mean that we are not considering having eventually 1 or 2 dps warriors on our 25man raids.

Endyllion the Warrior Class Leader shall contact you for further info.
Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
Natureza

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Thank You, looking forward for it!

p.s.
Atm i have 14k HP and about 15k armor unbuffed values in tanking gear and tanking spec
defense stacked over 500, can't remember exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Endyllion
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Endyllion

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Teacher/Comic Book Store owner
Humor : I will teach you what you need to forget
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:09 am

Natureza was checked on Monday 7th jan 2008 by yours truly. Gear is up to date, will change to prot talent built asap, and seems like a mature, well behaved individual. Can't wait to test run him Razz

Endyllion
Back to top Go down
Natureza

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:54 pm

A question out of curiosity...
When can i expect any info regarding the test run?

I'm a little bit impatient when i don't know much about what's going on Smile
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:05 am

Natureza, since Endy aproves your application, you can now register to our forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
Natureza

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:20 am

oh, sweet didn't know that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:01 am

Well i'm one of those happy guys who saw, fought and defeated every boss that appeared pre-TBC... ok maybe only Kel'Thuzad was left alive Very Happy

But Naxx and ToAQ, from where i left it, was conquered by me and my friends on lvl 70's Very Happy Still Kel'Thuzad appeared to be very demanding.

Forgot to mention first boss in ZA too Razz
Back to top Go down

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:12 am

i mean TBC Razz and btw you killed leo FL and Hydross and stuck on Mororgrim?did you spank the gnomes?
Back to top Go down

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:14 am

no protection pala in team Sad

prot pala on morogrim fight and i give you 75% of killing him if no-one else screws up Very Happy
25% cuz your tank healers may got tombed Razz
Back to top Go down

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 am

we use a holy pala with a little off speck-up to imp righteous fury-a little messy but works Razz-we were stuck on Hydross for 2 months sos we said screw him... killed all else and then simply overpowered him with half ppl wearing atleast 2 T5 mouahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natureza - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natureza - Warrior   Natureza - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natureza - Warrior
Page 1 of 1