Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Morfo - Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morfo

Morfo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Morfo - Mage   Morfo - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:23 am

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played: Morfo, 70 days 16 hours online time (with a break of 6 month around the middle due to i moved to a new city and had no internet)
2. Other characters: Only low lvl chars
3. Armory Link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Morfo (Swapping between 3 trinkets, Skybreaker whip, Darkmoon Card:Wrath & Quagmirran´s Eye)
4. Available weekly raiding times: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, San 18:00+ (Weekends=24h/day)
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Never been in a Raid Group before. (Only Guild)
6. Raiding experience (Pre-TBC raidingperien exce / TBC raiding/heroic experience): Pre-TBC - MC, UBRS, ZG / TBC - Karazhan, Tried ZA few times (Also got all heroic keys ofc)
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: Love raiding, nothing better then going down to a dark new dungeon with lots of ppl and over time see the progress just keep getting better and better Smile
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Didnt think i knew anyone until just now when i realized you got Codor (Rogue), we are in the same guild (Earthen Alliance) Smile
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): YES
10. About yourself (Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant): 22 years old man from Sweden. Working mon-fri 07.30-16.30(7.30am-4.30pm) Got my own place so don´t have any brothers and such to ruin the network. Wink
born with a heart of steel!
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Morfo - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morfo - Mage   Morfo - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:53 am

Hi Morfo,

You look fine and above all the minimum requirements. I would kindly ask you to register on our forum. Our raid leader shall activate your account soon.
Back to top Go down

Morfo - Mage
Page 1 of 1