Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

mage want to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draggo

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:55 am

1. Character Name, Time Played:Dragga
2. Other characters: Lilden, Draggo, Draggu
3. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours 24/7
4. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left: SF(silver fire)(stoped raiding 25 man) was member for 3 month
5. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: ZG
6. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I think I can make here new friend and have a greate time with them
7. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: don't know, may be some one knows me
8. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): YES
9. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant I'm 19 year old male from Russia, living in UK, easygoing helpfull person, have greate experience in plaing mage clas, played frost, fire, arcan.

Ilook forward to hearing from you in the near future=)
Back to top Go down
Dragga

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:58 am

looked one more time and found some mistake =) raided not only ZG=) SSC: Hydross, luker, leo, moro; Gruul; Maggy
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:04 am

Hello Dragga,

Please give me some time. Armory is difficult to load on my crappy GPRS internet connection of my laptop (no 3G here). I'll try again later or wait until tonight evening when I'll be at home again.
Back to top Go down
Dragga

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Thx for fast reaply, here is armory link

P.S. I have question, what raids are ur raid group raiding, can't find any info about that =(
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Awesome stats except hit rating which is low! We're Gruul's Lair farmorz and we've made some tries to Hydross and Lurker at SSC.

I'd like to talk to you in-game before proceeding. Thank you very much for you concern.
Back to top Go down
Dragga

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Thx =) working on hit =) u can find me in game every evening =)
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:16 am

We talked in-game and I've agreed with this application. Membership accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mage want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage want to join   mage want to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mage want to join
Page 1 of 1