Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Zhaamyn - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhamyn

Zhaamyn - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Zhaamyn - Mage   Zhaamyn - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:50 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Zhaamyn , around one and a half year
2. Other characters:not on ER
3. Armory Link ( i got spellfire in fire, now iam just pvp spec , and if i having Season 3 hands on iam in pvp gear ^^ )
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. Wednesday , Sunday , might Fridays , thursdays
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. havent been in a RG before ^^ only guild ^^
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience:Pree - tbc none, tbc , kara , gruul , ssc and a try in Magtheridons lair, i got all heroic key , donno if i have been in everyone xD
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:I think its fun to raid and "help" other in raids so me and others get upgeard
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: dont have any friends! xD
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No):ÔFC i have time ^^
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.Iam from sweden and iam 16 soon 17 years old
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Zhaamyn - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhaamyn - Mage   Zhaamyn - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Hey Zham,
Welcome to the application section, the Mage class leader will answer to you shortly.

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
Odil
Class Leader
Class Leader
Odil

Female Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : both
Humor : ofc
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Zhaamyn - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhaamyn - Mage   Zhaamyn - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Hey Zhaamyn!

It would help a lot if those days u logged out with your PVE gear and post us your armory link Smile
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Zhaamyn - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhaamyn - Mage   Zhaamyn - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:49 am

Hello Zhaamyn,

I apologise for my late response. I have a feeling, according to your sayings, that my recommendation would be positive about your application. However, since your armory profile cannot help me enough due to your PvP gear that is currently equipped, I would like to contact you in-game.

Thank you very much for your preference and I hope to see you soon on our group.
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Zhaamyn - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhaamyn - Mage   Zhaamyn - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:32 pm

We've talked tonight and I agree with his application. Please, add him to our raid force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zhaamyn - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhaamyn - Mage   Zhaamyn - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhaamyn - Mage
Page 1 of 1