Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Volupta - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
volupta

Volupta - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Volupta - Hunter   Volupta - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:04 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Volupta. 2 years and nearly evry day
2. Other characters: None.
3. Armory Link.

4. Available weekly raiding times: Sunday to Thursday 16.00 to 24.00 friday 1600 till what ever saturday from when i come on till when i decide to pack in.
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Core reason i left because ravee was a power hungry self centerd jerk
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: All pre TBC Kara Grull but not enough SSC or TK or TBT
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I enjoy raiding. I wont let you down. Ille be at scheduled instance at correct time and fully equipped
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Endyllion
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes. I have my own personnell enchanter alchemist and engineer.my wife bless her who allways makes sure i have evrythink i need.
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.43 married one child and ime from england
Back to top Go down
Punkis
Class Leader
Class Leader
Punkis

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : 3d animation
Humor : don't have one on me right now
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Volupta - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volupta - Hunter   Volupta - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Heya Volupta, sorry for my late response! I can't see any reason to answer you somethink not positive.Welcome to the Last omen m8!!

==>PunKis<==
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-radio.gr

Volupta - Hunter
Page 1 of 1