Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Anzureth - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anzuriel

Anzureth - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Anzureth - Hunter   Anzureth - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played: Anzureth, played my hunter for nearly a year now and have played the game for just over a year.

2. Other characters: Level 70 warrior Anzuriel Night Elf and (time of posting) level 40 blood elf rogue

3. Armory Link.

4. Available weekly raiding times: Nearly everyday unless real life issue comes up.

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Huh was member for about 2 months and left when I started playing horde for awhile

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: Done most heroics with a few exceptions, wasn't level 60 at the time of TBC so didn't raid any pre-TBC, Have cleared karazhan and a little start at SSC

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: To see the end game content, need a challenge.

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Don't know anyone at the moment.

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes, ofcourse, its apart of learning Very Happy

10. About yourself: Age-17, country-Scotland(UK), gender-Male and I'm always willing to have a laugh and a good banter, also willing to take advice and critisism.

I accidently registered not reading in the sticky that we are not to untill told to do so, sorry about that. Had to post under alts name because of the accidental registration.
Back to top Go down
Punkis
Class Leader
Class Leader
Punkis

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : 3d animation
Humor : don't have one on me right now
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Anzureth - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzureth - Hunter   Anzureth - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Hello, Anzureth and sorry for my late response.We were a little raid group.We made Last Omen to move on and leave back Karazhan.I hope you understand that we need people who is ready for 25 man.My answer will not be positive! I wish you the best and have fun.If you do some serious gear up in a couple of weeks i will be here to answer you again...Ty for your time.!

==>PunKis<==
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-radio.gr

Anzureth - Hunter
Page 1 of 1