Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Tralice - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tralice

Tralice - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Tralice - Hunter   Tralice - Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am

1. Character Name: Tralice
Time Played: 24 days

2. Other characters: Horde: Nethlek (70 mage), Arikara (70 warrior), Nehla (70 rogue)
Alliance: Armaduras (30 pally) All Chars are on the same server (Earthen Ring)

3. Armory:

4. Available weekly raiding times: Available every day between 19:00 - 00:00

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left:
No raiding experience with Tralice yet.. on Horde I joined Cerberus with my mage and even got to raid wit Ad Noctum for a while Smile
Left after two weeks since they're schedule was a bit different than mine.
Anyway, I stayed there for like 1.5/2 years untill it fell apart (Cerb).. lacking signups, not showing up, ppl left, etc.

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: Pre-TBC raid exp: only cleared MC
TBC raid exp: Kharazan (cleared), Gruul (cleared), Magtheridon (cleared) SSC and The Eye. Think I pretty much cleared all
heroics available too (overall ofc Razz)

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: Get to know some new people and to have some fun again Smile

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Nobody.. just picked up some good spamming in trade channel Razz

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes: Ofc! raids needs preperation

10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant:
Ok, well.. Im from the Netherlands and im 24 yrs old.. a male wower Smile Thats about it.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Punkis
Class Leader
Class Leader
Punkis

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : 3d animation
Humor : don't have one on me right now
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Tralice - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tralice - Hunter   Tralice - Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:30 am

Heya Tralice, i am Punkis.I think you have great expirience with your other characters.We were a few peolpe in a little raid guild.We cleared Karazhan and we made this big raid group to move on.Your hunter needs heroic, Kara drops and i think this will keep us back as a raid.We are planingg to start 25 man and i think you need some work to follow us.I wish you the best and ty for your time m8.

==>PunKis<==
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-radio.gr
Tralice

Tralice - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tralice - Hunter   Tralice - Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks for the reply!

Good luck with gruul, maggy, ssc and stuff Smile

Tralice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tralice - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tralice - Hunter   Tralice - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tralice - Hunter
Page 1 of 1