Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Aargal - Assasination Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aargal -

Aargal - Assasination Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Aargal - Assasination Rogue   Aargal - Assasination Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:32 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Aargal, 28days 12hours
2. Other characters: Kellindin(lvl33 pala) fanderol(lvl30 mage)
3. Armory Link. armory is down at the time but i'll edit this post again to add it.
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. almost every day after 19:00 greece time
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. none
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: none
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:why do u play warcraft? :p
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: almost all who are in FoR
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): if not i wouldn't apply this form! :p
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. almost 28, greece, male

i would like to start with karazhan in order to upgrade my gear a little bit and get a chance to play with other players from the raid group, before i start 25 man raid
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Aargal - Assasination Rogue   Aargal - Assasination Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Hey Aarg,
We are indeed looking for rogues atm.
As you said, you need some kara runs in order to catch up with the rest of the group.

Go ahead and register to the forum.
You will start as a Guest, and hopefully will gain membership as you gear up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
willi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Aargal - Assasination Rogue   Aargal - Assasination Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:14 am

Hi there Aargal, Gear does need alot of improving, mean while try getting some of the Dongoen 3 gear, Assassins set, or heroic stuf. If you want some more info on gear just /w Willi (me) in game. And looking forward to seeing you around getting tht gear up !! Very Happy

Willi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aargal - Assasination Rogue   Aargal - Assasination Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aargal - Assasination Rogue
Page 1 of 1