Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Dilladar - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diladar

Dilladar - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Dilladar - Rogue   Dilladar - Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:00 am

Lol That was a little bug there :S im re-posting the apply in real size Smile

1. Character Name, Time Played: Dilladar with 33 days play time Smile
2. Other characters: Belloz (alt, lvl 15 lock)
3. Armory Link:
4. Available weekly raiding times: Almost avery day to 23.00. but in Weekends im thinking i can be online to 00.00 (server time.)

5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left:
Dark Wandererers. They just wasnt my style... and i wanted more experianse than killing Moroes and Horse man and wipe all time on maiden.

6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: Raided kara many times. but never cleared it :S

7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: Cuase i want some new friends and some new experiens. And its always fun to try something new. I wanna help the guild to finish raid cuz its fun. I'm plying wow for fun. Thats why im wanting to raid and have fun whit u guys Very Happy

8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Punkis.

9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Ofc!

10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.

I'm a buy at 13 years(almost 14), and im playing Football and handball att the free-time. I'm living in a contry called Norway, its up in the cold noth. Well a big thing about me is that i DON'T let wow goes out of my IRL!

-Dill
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Dilladar - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dilladar - Rogue   Dilladar - Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:42 am

Hello Dilladar,
Unfortunately we are looking for members that can raid till 00:00 server time (and maybe a bit more) during the whole week

Moreover there is an age limit regarding our recruitments (17+)

I would like to thank you though for taking the time to apply.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com

Dilladar - Rogue
Page 1 of 1