Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Rackiel - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rackiel

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:47 am

1. Character Name, Time Played:89 days
2. Other characters:non
3. Armory Link.down atm but have a look for your self or see me ingame
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours.19:00-00.00
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left.none
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience:mc cleared bwl cleared AQ20/40 cleard naxx plage and deathknight wing cleard [TBC] kara cleard grull cleard and ssc hydro lurker leo tide the eye voide rever
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:sins i wanna go on in raid and see more on tbc raid instans
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen:Misantropen sulkar (my borther) frigg
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No):ofc i will
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. age 20 denmark male
Back to top Go down

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:54 am

This is my brother, so ofcouse i can only vouge for him...

But as a player i can tell you, that he's a dedicated player with major experience.
He playes his class very well and knows what to do when, he learns fast a does what he's told.

As a person he's funny, friendly, protective and easy to come by.

So he's a Go Go Go!
Back to top Go down

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:02 am

Well. What can I say..

I can only recomand this guy to the raidgroup he is very nice and allways good for a laugh he takes raiding serious and would be an awesome benefits to the group.

I have played with him as long as I have played with Sulkar so I know him pretty well Smile

Very dedicated player and knows his class for sure.

U got my vote thats 100% sure Very Happy

GL. mate

Best regards Misantropen
Back to top Go down

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:22 am

This is a vervy good friend of mine and he is a relly good player. if there is any spots open i will recomand him to the raidgroup.

Gl mate
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Hello Rac,
Rogue leader shall examine your application and contact you soon.
Having the vote of members is a huge plus.
Hope you join us.

Ponos.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
Rackiel

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:34 am

her is my armory link
Back to top Go down
rackiel

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:37 am

http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Rackiel diden seem to work the 1 time so i try agian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rackiel - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rackiel - Rogue   Rackiel - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rackiel - Rogue
Page 1 of 1