Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Codor - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Codor

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:53 am

1. Character Name, Codor Time Played: 35 days, 14 at 70.
2. Other characters: Code, prot warrior hordeside in Black Rat Society, Codorn, 34 Shammy allyside and Coder, 28 mage hordeside. Im real original with names Razz
3. Armory Link
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. Whenever really- I'm a student so my life is fairly flexible Very Happy.
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. On this char: The Attuned for a month or two- it broke up. Earthen Alliance- my current guild who only really do kara- I would hope to carry on karaing with them and do 25-mans and beyond with you if that would be allowed- most large raid guilds have oversubscribed kara anyways in my experience.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: Kara ive done half to death... DOne all heroics and completed all but arca, BM, Old Hilsbrad and Shattered Halls.
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: To experience endgame content Smile.
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: None atm but I would hope to get to know you if im accepted!
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Um, yeah- does that really need to be asked Very Happy.
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. 18, UK at university in london, male.
Back to top Go down
Codor

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:55 am

is the armoury link- didnt work first time...
Back to top Go down
Codor

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:55 am

Or the second

heres another try...

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Codor

put http:// before it and it should work Smile
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:19 am

Hey Cod, thank you for applying.

Vivecstel, the rogue leader shall contact you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com
Vivecstel
Class Leader
Class Leader
Vivecstel

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:21 pm

hey cod i checked your post and your equipment from armory and would like to talk you in-game...see you in-game m8
Back to top Go down
Codor

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:30 pm

OK cool- I ought to be around on one of my alts- may not but probably will Smile. Check Code (hordeside) as well cos theres a chance ill be raiding tonight with him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Codor - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codor - Rogue   Codor - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codor - Rogue
Page 1 of 1