Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Stormeagle - Holy pala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormeag

Stormeagle - Holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Stormeagle - Holy pala   Stormeagle - Holy pala Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:00 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Stormeagle, 53d 18h
2. Other characters: Carcer (rogue)
3. Armory Link.
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. Sunday and monday full time rest days till 23:00.
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. Transfer from different server so non here.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: Zul'Gurub, Karazhan, Zul'Aman (some)
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: To get more experience in game, find new friends I can share adventure with.
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: Same as in 5.
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. 25 years old, from Poland but living in England atm, Male and I want to play mostly to have fun with responsible ppl who know how to play and will not kill me for next epic sword Smile
Back to top Go down
erato
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Stormeagle - Holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormeagle - Holy pala   Stormeagle - Holy pala Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Your gear seem ok. Sign up to the forum and lets see you in action. You are in trial status.
Back to top Go down

Stormeagle - Holy pala
Page 1 of 1