Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Argrim - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argriim

Argrim - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Argrim - Warlock   Argrim - Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name Argrim, Time Played:328 days (only on my warlock ^^)
2. Other characters: Icemaiden level 70 mage
3. Armory Link
4. Available weekly raiding times:Everyday a bit unsure for next month cause of university Day/Hours. all able but preferable after 18:00 game time
5. Previous raiding groups position member- Class leader, member for how long and reason you left. i've been in quite a few raidgroups and been on them quiet like a few of them are Beyond raiders for 7 months silverfire 6 months Defiant phoenix 4 months lords of azeroth 2 months reasons i left was either cause raidgroup was disbanded either cauase i stoped wow for Real life issues
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience:About Pre TBC Experience i have experience in Full zul gurub,AQ20,AQ40.MC.BWL,And tiny bit of naxx About TBC been to karazhan (full ) and Grull (full also)tinny bit of tempest and ssc
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:I apply to Last omen because i like the name (lol) and it happens me to know a few people among your ranks. I raid because i like to take challenges and i like to see what this games has to offer in end Game Instances
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen:Anandale, erato, Mails, Makaros, Natureza, NVious, Odil, Ponos, Punkis, Vaeldis, and many more
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No):Yes
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.i am 19 years old From greece i am a man-boy,In case you need to know anything additional feel free to ask me in game
Back to top Go down
Ponos
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Ponos

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : Music / Flirting
Humor : This suit is black..NOT!
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Argrim - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argrim - Warlock   Argrim - Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Nice gear, experience and same raiding schedule.

Welcome aboard man
Back to top Go down
https://lastomen.forumotion.com

Argrim - Warlock
Page 1 of 1