Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Freyjasfire - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freyjasf

Freyjasfire - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:59 pm

1. Character Name, Time Played: Freyjasfire Time played 50days (wasn't my main in old wow)
2. Other characters: oldbeard (old main), saldea
3. Armory Link. (will try to remember to log out in boss gear not something random like t0 Razz) if i do (i do it alot) here is rough stats changing things around from boss to boss all self buffed
HP: 8.6k
Mana 7.5
1165 shadow Damage
15.7% hit
16.8% crit meaning 21% on Shadow bolt my main nuke Smile
0 haste Razz
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. This is where the fun starts. I work shifts of 3 on 3 off meaning raid days i can make change. I aim for 2-3 raid nights a week. but any time after 8:30 uk time i can so if people need to leave early Smile but fridays if i am not working are my drunk days most of the time Smile
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. B4 the TBC MC and first 2 bosses in BWL with my tank oldbeard in a group called the attuned. In TBC i have done kara, grull, maggy, all but vash in SSC and void reaver (poked alar) and leaving Newdawn well the broke up Sad also raided with the four keys for awhile but moved to raid with RL mates.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: umm see above i got carried away Razz done all heroics but the new one Smile )
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid: I like doing bosses and socializing and tbh i dont care were it is Smile
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen: dont know anyone put hope that will change Smile (or i do and dont know it Smile
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): yes
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant.
21 bloke (last time i checked) UK (bristol) umm i dont mind being told off/ told what to do. I do need to be told to shut up sometimes but do listen when told Smile and you seam a nice bunch will be glad to hear from you

PS (typing isnt my best talent same with spelling Smile )
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:51 am

Hello Freyjasfire.

Test run has been done already. Please, register on our forum and DKP site.
Back to top Go down
freyjasfire

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:24 am

Done and done and if you are talking about when my roater died, did you finish the run Smile
Back to top Go down
willi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Welcome to the group man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:25 pm

freyjasfire wrote:
Done and done and if you are talking about when my roater died, did you finish the run Smile

The last boss pwnt us really hard, but we finally managed to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
freyjasfire

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:55 pm

I am going to be awhile not able to raid GF problems plus seeing if i want to change my main i am sorry for wasting your time, if i make a choice what my main will be i might drop you aline sorry again for wasting your time Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freyjasfire - Warlock   Freyjasfire - Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freyjasfire - Warlock
Page 1 of 1