Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Delty - Frost mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deltly

Delty - Frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Delty - Frost mage   Delty - Frost mage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Application Form:
1. Character Name, Time Played: Deltly , Played 41days
2. Other characters:
3. Armory Link. unable to link armor as it crash for me every time i try to use armory, i have 9153hp unbuffed, 761 spell damage 60 spell hit. And im frost spec.
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours. At the moment i am able to raid when ever i am needed.
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left. I have not joined a raid group in tbc, but used to be in white rose raiders pre tbc.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience: i cleared MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20/ONY/and cleared first 4 boss's in AQ40. I have yet to raid in TBC but i have done most Heroics
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:I would like to raid with you guys because i love new encounters and miss the feeling of first kills on boss's xD, i dont care about loot just love miss the thrills of raiding Smile
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen:
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No): Yes i will wipe all day if it means progress! Very Happy
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant. My irl name is Darryl and im aged 23 male, i live in Gloucestershire England, I love computer games and spend most my time on them xD, i loved to go out and get drunk but dont mind pass that up for raids on wow! Im a friendly person always up for a laugh and love chatting on vent/ teamspeak with other players and friends:D

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Deltly

Delty - Frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delty - Frost mage   Delty - Frost mage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Could not edit: But for question 2: i have a 63 hunter( Jayla A ) 69 Warrior( Zentia H) 64 Paladin( Maylie A) 68 shaman(Grimluk H)
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Delty - Frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delty - Frost mage   Delty - Frost mage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:52 am

Hello Deltly,

Thank you very much for applying to our raid group. Unfortunately, we are more than full of mages. Furthermore, your stats are low and we're looking for Karazhan already geared people to be ready for the 25-main raids.

I'm at your disposal for any additional clarifications you may need. Please, to not hesitate to contact me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delty - Frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delty - Frost mage   Delty - Frost mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delty - Frost mage
Page 1 of 1