Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...in the dark shall come to thee,
flaming in all it's power and glory
and you shall perish to the edge of time,
for it is the Last Omen that you seek...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inD.K.P. Site

Dilayra - Fire mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dilayra

Dilayra - Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Dilayra - Fire mage   Dilayra - Fire mage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:13 am

1. Character Name, Time Played:Dilayra since wow relased
2. Other characters:none
3. Armory Link.
4. Available weekly raiding times: Day/Hours.18:00 /03:00 mostly everyday (only Saturdays /mondays/thursdays maybe cant,not sure maybe can:) )
5. Previous raiding groups position, member for how long and reason you left.with Guild and not left just they doing only kara and ZA (they got raid grp) "BBG" but they already progressing in SSC so i want new start with new raid grp.
6. Raiding experience: Pre-TBC raiding experience / TBC raiding/heroic experience:all heroics/and pretbc Zg/MC/BWl/aq20/(all cleared).TBC:Kara(cleared)Gruul (cleared) ZA (2 bosses)
7. Why are you applying to the Last Omen / why do you want to raid:want fresh start with nice ppl to SSC ,i am not greedy person so only thing is Raiding for me. sure players need better gear for progress but i dont cry for items *smiles* so my main goal is start SSC with you at the same time Smile coz its better when you start at the sametime with other ppl ,i like it more
8. Who are your friends / contacts in Last Omen:Laytexice/suidaka are my Friend's Friends (Mcnabb)
9. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids / wipes (Yes/No):yes
10. About yourself: Age, country, gender, and anything else you might feel is relevant
21 years old Female

(got 3/5 T4 and crafted items ) i am not using T4 gloves coz of spellfire set bonus atm) and many items in bag can link in game if you want. take care and goodluck with Raiding.
Back to top Go down
Boeotian
Class Leader
Class Leader
Boeotian

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dilayra - Fire mage   Dilayra - Fire mage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:59 am

Hello Dilayra,

Thank you very much for applying to our raid group. Having friends in Last Omen is a big plus for your application. Furthermore, I'm in a need of fire mages and your spec and your stats are fine.

I would like to kindly request you to register on our forum. Our raid leader shall activate your account shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dilayra - Fire mage   Dilayra - Fire mage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:05 pm

thanks ,done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dilayra - Fire mage   Dilayra - Fire mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dilayra - Fire mage
Page 1 of 1